Monday 8 November 2010

My new bowl "Paper Flowers" is now available for sale on our Etsy and Folksy web shops. I really enjoyed painting this bowl, the design is a bit of a departure from my usual style. I am developing a series of flower designs and I'm looking forward to getting started on them.

Laura and I are preparing to make a trip to the Isle of Arran on the coast of West Scotland. We are staying in Pirnmill which is a very pretty little hamlet on the coast overlooking the Mull of Kintyre. I was fortunate to spend some time on the island last year and it is extradinarily beautiful. I have a bottle of Arran Malt which is produced at the Isle of Arran Distillery. If you have an opportunity to try some I think you find it is some of Scotlands very finest whiskies. We are looking forward to a break and spending some time with friends who live there. We are sure to be inspired by the beautiful scenery and the sea, so we expect to be even more productive when we get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment