Tuesday 20 July 2010

Today I've started make the bases for a whole new set of bowls and I've begun the process of producing papier mache pulp. I decided to make little video clips of how they are made and then when I've finished I will stick the clips together and post a video onto the blog. We have a few really interesting product ideas which we are both working on now so that we can expand our range and open up our creativity. So we will keep you posted and updated.

I also called the Henshaw Arts and Crafts Centre we mentioned on Sunday and spoke to someone about volunteering there. I have an appointment to meet with them in a couple of weeks time when I get back from my trip to New York.

Thank you to the friends who have sent us messages of support and interest in our shop, this blog and our Facebook page. Best wishes, David

No comments:

Post a Comment