Monday 23 August 2010

Apologies for not posting here for a while, things have been a bit hectic. Not only am I discovering that running a business takes more time each day than there is available, but I have also bought a house in the last week. There is a lot of work to do to make it what we want, and I'm now on my second day of waiting in for the removals men who are supposed to be coming to take the rest of the seller's furniture. The house also has limited Internet access for the time being, so I'm not able to get much done!

On a more relevant note, we now have a Folksy page! Folksy is a great British-based website where artists and crafters can sell their beautiful handmade items. We're still working it all out, but we have an ameliagreenheart page and are in the process of putting all our lovely things up for sale there.

I have also acquired a good selection of ties and am still trying to perfect my tie-bag technique. I will put these up on our Etsy and Folksy pages asap.

Oh well, back to stripping wallpaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment